Thank you for visiting eBusiness Strategies, where we aim to be your go-to source for online and eBusiness Strategies.
Why is it important to have an online Business Strategy?
If you’re familiar with ‘bricks and mortar’ businesses, the first thing any investor, bank manager or potential partner wants to know is what their strategy is. This is why banks especially won’t even consider any business finance without reviewing a Business Plan.
It’s vital for any business – online or ‘bricks and mortar’ – to have a strategy, which shows why the company is in business, and how it intends to grow and be profitable.
Planning and long-term thinking, not least considering contingencies for the inevitable problems and issue, is vital for success in any business.
Strategy can be considered a collection of plans, tactics and deliverables to achieve to the goal/s of the business. Strategy encompasses all aspect of the business – not least marketing, sales, finance, operations and completion.
Without an effective online business strategy, any business is doomed to fail. If you need any further proof about the importance of business strategy, consider these famous quotes…
– “you don’t plan to fail, you fail to plan”
– “a vision without a goal is just a dream”
– “you can’t manage what you don’t measure”
So if you are serious about running an online business, you better be sure you have an effective online business strategy.
Your online business strategy should answer at least the following questions:-
– what are we in business for?
– who is our ideal customer?
– where do we position ourself in the market?
– how do find customers?
– how do we convert leads to customers?
– how do we price our product/s?
– how do we scale and grow?
– where do we see ourselves in five, ten, twenty years?
– how do we manage cashflow?
– what are the main logistic challenges we face?
– what are our profit margins?
– how do we protect our business from competitors?
– what security measures do we need in place to prevent fraud or cybercrime?
Whilst this list is not exhaustive, it should give you an idea of the scope of the information eBusiness Strategies will help you with.
High-level topics covered in the following pages include:-
– How to start an online business
– Online business ideas
– Small business ideas
– Online business for sale
– Online business for sale uk
– Business services
– Business online marketing
– Business SEO